Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Incubus on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

Incubus @ Santiago, ChileImage by F de Falso via Flickr

I just got done watching Incubus tear is up on The Tonight Show, and I'm very impressed. Promoting a new album that is a greatest hits of sorts, Monuments & Melodies, they also have a few new songs on the record. Singing "Black Heart Inertia," they sounded like they did in their golden years. Somewhere between Make Yourself and Morning View.

The one thing that I find odd, besides their questionable woredrobe on the show, what what lead singer Brandon Boyde was wearing in his ears. If anyone knows, I would love to find out. They look like two hearing aids.

For anyone who wants to see the performance, check out Hulu tomorrow for the full episode. I will update this post as soon as the video is available.

Night all!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment