Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bills, WoW, TV, and minis.

Dead Like Me cast photo showing reapers George...Image via Wikipedia

I hate not having money. It doesn't help that I don't get much to begin with, but when I do get paid, there is always another bill. Stupid cell phone and license plate stickers.

Not much else is going on in my neck of the woods, but I am coming close to finishing my first miniature. Word of advice, don't use a gray primer. The dang thing is so dark, I have to do tons of layers. I got back into World of Warcraft last week, and I'm starting to enjoy it again. When I logged on today, I had no cash, because of my mats for jewel crafting. Does anyone know if there are any dailies that can be done BEFORE 65? I need to figure out faster ways of making money. I guess that's the million dollar secret, though. :p

I also caught an episode of Dead Like Me on syndication today. I used to love that show. I wish they had something similar, but now they've also canceled Pushing Daisies. Does anyone have any recommendations? It seems like they're canceling all the good shows the year. At least Dollhouse and Trueblood were picked up for next season. If any of you want to know what shoes have and haven't been picked up next season, check out IGN's "What TV Shows Have Been Cancelled?" article.

One odd thing that happened, a bat flew into the house! I don't know where it came from, but it scared the crap out of me. This is the second time in only 3 years that winged animal has flown into my home. The last time was pretty funny, too. Lydia and I had just watched a zombie flick, so we locked and double checked all the doors and windows. You never know when the zombie apocalypse might happen. Well we wake up the next morning, and there's a 3 or 4 inch bird flying around the living room. That was back when we lived in our apartment to, so that thing was sealed tight. Weird.

Update on my poor car. The guy who hit my car's insurance agent called me the other day. The appraiser is coming out next week. She said that I can either choose to take the totaled offer, or keep the car. So I will know next week. Yay!

I'm going off to bed now, you all have a good night.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment