Sunday, May 31, 2009

If I had known it was THAT easy, I would have done it ages ago.

Man, what a crazy week. Thursday night instead of playing "Nightbane" like usual at Bobo's, we tried out he new game "Twilight 2013." The Pen & Paper game is an update to "Twilight 2000" that came out in 1984. We decided to play as mercenaries instead of starting out after the setting's nuclear apocalypse. I play as a Sam Fisher style Navy SEAL, and stealth as much as I can. It's the first game where I've felt like the combat rules don't hinder anything else you want to do, like stealth. There are SO many variables in combat, though. So far, so good.

Friday Travis and I decided to go back out to Bobo's and play some more "Twilight 2013," since we only got to create our characters the night before. On the way there I received a call from The guy who hit me a few weeks ago's insurance agency. They told me that the damages for a broken tail light lens and a dented bumper came out to $1,100. I started to freak, because I didn't think my car is worth that. Before I got one word out, though, she told me they were going to send out the check later this week. There was much rejoicing.

On the way home from Bobo's, a cop car followed me for 15 or so miles. Travis and I were freaking out, because of my busted tail light. We were nervously joking about how we can't go to Bob's anymore. Something bad always seems to happen afterwards. After a tense 10 minutes or so, the police car turned. Thank you Jebus!

Today's Saturday, and I decided to take a stab at seeing how difficult repair on my car would be. It's not. Not only did I figure out how to replace the entire light myself, I also was able to, for only a few dollars, fix my right turning signal that had burnt out 3 years ago. With my settlement money, I'm going to have to buy a replacement lens set. Total repair cost? $70. There was much rejoicing.

Tonight I'm going to leave you with this funny fan dub of "Naruto". Night all!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment