Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tiny bubbles...

Arg! I primered my second miniature the other day, and it blotched up really bad. I cleaned it off and re-primered it, and now there are bumps and bubbles all over it. Well, at least it was only $3 wasted. I did finish my first miniature, but it doesn't look the greatest due to the lining. Lining is a technique in which you draw a thin dark line where different surfaces meet. I guess my brush isn't as fine as the writer of the instructions, 'cause it looks terrible.

Anyway, did anyone do anything this weekend? I noticed that holidays aren't as much fun when you don't have a job or school to have off. Either way, at least I got my fishing and cooking skills up in WoW, and I got my miniature finished.

In other news, the appraiser showed up today. He said my car didn't look too bad for it's age. He took a few pictures and said that if it's 75% or more to totaled, I could take the total or a cash settlement. Yay!

I also sent out a game I sold on eBay today, and I HATE the local post office. They're always such a**holes, and they wouldn't even give me some tape for my package. I'm not going to pay $2 to tape my envelope. How stupid. Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with them all of the time.

Later, all!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment