Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a week!

Stop sign used in various countries. The shape...Image via Wikipedia

Did you ever have one of those days? Did you ever have one of those days all week!?

Thursday, coming home from Bobo's house, I got pulled over for "blowing a stop sign." Now, I may not have completely stopped, but I definitely hesitated and put on the breaks to at LEAST a California roll. I know the cop just wanted to see if I was drunk, but now I have to pay ANOTHER damn ticket.

So then Saturday rolls around, and I wake up with an earache. Totally unable to hear anything. That goes on until this morning when, after emptying the whole medicine cabinet, I finally clear it up.

Finally, tonight a guy rear ends my parked car and takes off. Thankfully the cop stopped him a few streets away. You can't get away with much in a small town, definitely one of the benefits. The guy was a complete jerk about hitting me, and worst of all, didn't even get a citation. I guess because he was on private property when it happened, and I wasn't in the car. I'm so frustrated over everything, I'm just in one of those "great, what's next?" moods.

Hopefully the weekend will look up. I'm supposed to go see a movie on Thursday, and I have a miniature painting kit to fool around with. Maybe I should just stop driving. lol

Anyone else have any horror stories that just make you ask, "why did I get up today?"

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment